Handling All Types of Construction Law and Related Litigation
We represent owners, general contractors, subcontractors, sureties, suppliers and design professionals. Our construction law attorneys participate in the resolution of construction law issues in trials, administrative hearings, arbitrations, and mediations.
- Our construction lawyers handle cases involving:
- Warranty and defective workmanship claims
- Contractor and subcontractor default
- Design errors
- Delay and acceleration claims
- Disputed change orders
- Mechanic’s liens
- Payment and performance bond claims
- Changed conditions
- Builder’s risk and general liability claims
We handle claims arising from both residential construction and commercial construction projects.
We are experienced in handling claims involving design and installation of synthetic stucco systems (EIFS). Our construction lawyers are also knowledgeable regarding issues arising when buildings are alleged to be contaminated by toxic mold.